We not only build the toughest Batwing®, we build the only Batwing! But, don’t just choose us for our name, choose us for the hours of testing in extreme conditions, the rugged sub-structure, and the industry-leading welding and paint standards. Choose Batwing for the sheer ability to tame the most unruly waterways, pastures, and roadsides.
Higher torque capacities, deeper decks, and our innovative wing design ensure you’ll mow more material in less time. Woods Batwing cutters set the standards for cut quality, distribution, and ease of use, whether you’re cutting brush or shredding stalks.
- 20 foot standard duty dual wing cutter
- Main Driveline: Cat 6 CV or Cat 5 heavy three joint
- Cuts brush up to 2.5 inches in diameter
- Side frame depth of 13.25 inches - the deepest in the industry
- Walking tandem axle available
- Fully baffled deck for even distribution
Overall: 250 in.
1,000 rpm: 16,300 fpm
Spindle: 235 hp